Head back to the port 2 hours before your ship set sail
– Bus ride (with others from your ship) from cruise ship dock to West End, Half Moon Bay and back in our bus. (Picture stops on the way).
– 20-30 minutes scenic drive to West End, Half Moon Bay – photos on the way.
– Snorkelling gear ( feel free to bring your own).
– Soft drinks.
– Lunch all you can eat ( fresh fruits and chicken quesadillas.)
– Time for souvenir shopping.
Get instructions on both the art of kayaking as well as the proper technique for snorkelling. You will be outfitted with snorkel gear for an hour of (guided) snorkelling right from the beach. Afterwards, enjoy some refreshments (soft drinks) and light snacks (fresh fruits and chicken quesadillas) at the Cannibal Cafe nestled in the center of the charming West End. Then will get gear and ready for (guided) kayaking.
– Depart from designed meeting point 45 min to 1 hour after your ship begins disembarkation
– 20-30 minutes scenic drive to West End, Half Moon Bay
– From West End – return to your ship 2 hours before your ship is scheduled to leave – This is not a private excursion, you will be traveling with others from your ship, please be prompt to avoid delaying others, if you would prefer a private excursion for your group, please choose the Excursion # 4 (private freestyle)
Price Adults: US$ 60 P/P
At the kayak and snorkelling location, please pay US$ 40 P/P in cash or with credit cards – and cash (only) US$20 P/P (driver)
Price kids under 12: US$ 50 P/P
At the kayak location, please pay US$ 35 P/P in cash or credit card – and cash (only) US$ 15 p/p (driver)
– Payment Options:
PayPal or US$Cash
Note: Using credit cards, you will be charged “19%” Honduran tax
Please fill out booking form and submit below. when you submit, you’ll receive an auto reply confirmation with direction to find us. When you receive, please e-mail back or call us and let us know.
A reminder, we don’t have the “best” internet connectivity, and we sometimes don’t receive our e-mail promptly, due to power and internet issues… Please allow a couple days for us to respond to your e-mail! If you don’t hear from us in couple days, please try again!
Thanks, in advance, We can’t wait to show you our Roatan!!!
Excursion #1 Booking Form
(Thanks for helping support kids in need in Roatan)